Sunday, September 2, 2012
World Alzheimer's Awareness Month 2012 Mumbai Programme
World Alzheimer's Awareness Month 2012 - Mumbai The Theme for World Alzheimer's Month™ 2012: Fighting Stigma .
On the occasion of World Alzheimer’s Day on 21st September 2012 ARDSI (Alzheimer's & Related Disorders Society of India) Greater Mumbai in association with ‘Silver Inning Foundation’ '1298 Senior Citizens Helpline' & ‘Echoing Healthy Ageing’ Invites you for Month long Programme in September 2012 to create awareness about Dementia and Alzheimer’s in city of Mumbai and nearby area . All over India ARDSI and its networking organization will hold awareness campaign.
Tentative Programme detail:
1) 4th to 5th Sep: ‘Dementia Care Workshop’ by Echoing Healthy Ageing for Students at SVT College of Home Science (SNDT) Juhu
2) 15th to 16th Sep: Information stall in association with Silver Inning Foundation at ‘Celebrating Age’ , Retirement Expo at World Trade Center , Cuff Parade
3) 18th Sep: ‘Meaningful Activities’ Talk for people with Dementia / Alzheimer’s by Amrita Patil at HELP Library , CST at 4pm
4) 21st Sep: Memory Walk and Memory Games with Senior Citizens at Pushpa Maa Foundation ,Veer Sawarkar Udyan , L T Road , Borivali East 5pm onwards
5) 23th Sep: Talk & Memory Activities at FESCOM ,Chunnabhati Senior Citizens Association
Contact: ARDSI Greater Mumbai Chapter / Silver Inning Foundation, Mobile: 9987104233/ 9819819145 (Mon to Sat 10am to 6pm) .Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ARDSI/