Tuesday, September 6, 2011
World Alzheimer's Day 2011 : Awareness Fortnight - Mumbai , India
The theme for World Alzheimer's Day™ 2011: Faces of Dementia
On the occasion of World Alzheimer’s Day on 21st Sep 2011 ARDSI (Alzheimer's & Related Disorders Society of India) Greater Mumbai in association with ‘Silver Inning Foundation’ is proud to Announce Fortnight Programme from 7th Sep 2011 to 27th Sep 2011 to create awareness about Dementia and Alzheimer’s in city of Mumbai. All over India ARDSI and its networking organisation will hold awareness campaign.
Tentative Programme detail:
1. 7th Sep - Talk / Documentary ‘Drifting Through Time ‘ at Nirmala Niketan college of Social Work , Churchgate- for Student .Time: 2pm to 3.30pm
2. 18th Sep - Talk at Senior Citizens Asso at Everest World CHS , Ghodbandar Road , Thane . Time: 4pm onward
3. 20th Sep -Talk / Documentary ‘Drifting Through Time ‘ at SVT college of Home Science (SNDT) Juhu – for Students. Time : 1.30pm to 3pm
4. 21st Sep –Senior Citizens Memory Walk and Talk at Pushpa Maa Foundation ,Veer Sawarkar Udyan , L T Road , Borivali East. 5pm onwards
5. 24th Sep - Information Stall and Memory Games at Elder Mela at TISS ,Deonar .Time: 10am to 5.30pm
6. 27th Sep - Talk/Documentary ‘Drifting Through Time ‘ at HELP Library, CST,Fort . Time: 4pm to 6pm
Contact: ARDSI Greater Mumbai Chapter/ Silver Inning Foundation, Mobile: 9987104233/ 9819819145 ( Mon to Sat 10am to 6pm) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
This programme is organized by ARDSI Greater Mumbai Chapter & Silver Inning Foundation in association with Nirmala Niketan college of Social Work , Arundathi & Kiron Kaikini , SVT college of Home Science (SNDT) , Pushpa Maa Foundation ,Center for Life Long Learning -TISS , Eisai Pharma & Times Foundation/ HELP Library.
Remember Those Who Can Not Remember